What can you do to combat INFLATION? While I'm certainly no economist or political pundit I can offer two bits of advice:
- Stay aware of your financial situation. Things that are on auto pay or routines purchases, like a certain brand of item at the grocery store, etc. can have unknowingly become more expensive and slowly deplete your bank account. How many of us have that $9.99 subscription that we've forgotten about? Without maintaining this awareness, you may one day be surprised to realize that you can no longer do (afford) the things that you would really like to do.
- Invest. Lots of financial gurus are now front and center talking all about what to invest in to avoid inflation; Stocks, Bonds, Real Estate and on and on. The best investment that you can ever make is to invest in yourself. Diversify yourself. Learn something new so you can be prepared to rebound if something goes wrong. This will also give you confidence to not only meet challenges but see opportunities that those who just sit, listen to all of the news and follow along will not see.
- Stay aware of how you really feel: I can absolutely guarantee that you are going through each day with little aches or nagging pains that you've passed off as normal. Although they are not limiting you now, letting them progress too long will ultimately stop you from doing the things you really like to do. What's more, the problems that often arise will not be a worsening of this little ache, they will be a new problem somewhere else that has been overused by compensating for the little ache, which unfortunately will also remain. It's just like finances with things compounding, but in the wrong direction.
- Invest: So much time and energy spent on investing in material things, but the only thing that you will have for the rest of your life is your body. Health IS our most important asset! Without HEALTH you cannot capitalize on money, time, family, travels etc. Investing in yourself will not only help you feel better now, but will help you better rebound if something does go wrong. It will also help you take advantage of opportunities that life has to offer in the future. And of course, INVESTING IN YOUR HEALTH WILL SAVE YOU MONEY!!
- Eat clean (Avoiding sugar, alcohols, refined carbohydrates and processed oils that are high in PUFA's)
- Hydrate - Dehydration can be a significant driver of inflammation. Shoot for half your body weight in ounces (150lbs drink 75 ounces/day)
- Stress - Stress causes a hormone response that can cause an inflammatory response in many people. Having a good stress management system is vital to all health. Walking, meditation, time outdoors, exercise, proper supplementation can all help along with working with a profession.
- Systemic Treatments -
- Cryotherapy - has been shown to change inflammation, stress, pain and other blood levels
- Sauna - Heat and cold seem like opposites to a lot of people but for your body they are similar. They both take your body out of its temperature comfort zone and force it to respond. This causes numerous mechanisms to turn on that lead to improvements in inflammation, blood flow and immune function.
We integrate contrast therapy using whole body cryotherapy, sauna and infrared therapy to create the best healing and anti-inflammatory program possible. We also integrate the best, safest and most effective supplements into your program. If you are interested in this elite Anti-Inflammatory program contact us at 337-504-5144 or email email@example.com